[ewg] RHEL5.4 backport

Jack Morgenstein jackm at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Sep 15 08:57:12 PDT 2009

I've just committed RHEL5.4 backports for:
core
uverbs
mlx4
mthca

Still to go: ipoib(me), sdp, qib, cxgb3, iw_nes.
(Please try to get these done in a timely manner).

Also, I have not yet taken the genalloc patch and its associated file genalloc.c under kernel_addons.
(Steve, you are the consumer for this one.  I note that there is a genalloc.h under includes/linux,
 but maybe you need to do something different here, or maybe it is not guaranteed to be installed,
 or whatever).

The OFED daily build is currently being re-run to grab the RHEL5.4 backport commits.

-Jack