[ewg] bug 1918 - openmpi broken due to rdma-cm changes

Tziporet Koren tziporet at dev.mellanox.co.il
Sun Feb 7 13:44:49 PST 2010

On 2/5/2010 6:52 PM, Sean Hefty wrote:

>> BTW:  Was this change an artifact of rebasing ofed-1.5.1 on a new kernel
>> version?
>>
> apparently

Sorry to jump late on this thread
OFED 1.5.1 was not rebased on a new kernel - its still based on 2.6.30.
But many time we take patches that were accepted by the kernel to OFED.
These patches where pushed to OFED by David Wilder from IBM, since
loopback support of CMA was important for them.
Therefore I add David to the thread too.

Steve/Jeff - how come no one tested iWARP with the new kernel patches
when Sean submitted them?

Tziporet