[ewg] [ANNOUNCE] OFED 1.5.2 rc1 is available

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at Voltaire.com
Mon Jun 14 04:17:00 PDT 2010

Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Hi Or, sorry for not answering before
> Issue 2043 - is already fixed
> Issue 2005 - We released 2.7.700 FW that solve this issue.
> Issue 2024 - Eli just answered in bugzilla.

Hi Tziporet,

1st and most, good to hear from you... thanks for the detailed answer.

Still, for bz 2024, Eli's reply was addressing a case where the Cisco switch was instrumented for PFC, but not the case of global pause under which the problem still happens, per the original description.

Did someone from Mellanox actually got to validate bz 2043, it was declared fixed and verified in the very same minute and by the same person...

Or.