[ewg] OFED bugs and 1.5.1 GA release

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 13:08:34 PDT 2010

> The planned schedule is this
> - RC5 - tomorrow Mar 17
> - GA - Monday Mar 22

Ali, Jack, I just came a cross few commits made by two of you to the
ofed 1.5.1 tree, which were'nt sent for review anywhere, is there
something special in these patches which didn't let you send them
upstream? I would hate to think that the reason is your ability to
push into ofed whatever you want to

8 days ago Ali Ayoub ib_core: big LSO support wr opcode for packets larger
8 days ago Ali Ayoub mlx4_core: big LSO support preparation for packets
8 days ago Jack Morgenstein mlx4_ib: fix SRQ initialization per PRM requirements
8 days ago Jack Morgenstein mlx4_core: deprecate "bogus CQ" completion
event warnin

Tziporet, why such patches (e.g to the IB core) are added like this in
such time?

Or.