[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting May 24, 2010 meeting minutes

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Mon May 24 09:32:56 PDT 2010

Meeting summary:
----------------
1. OFED 1.5.2 progress as planned
2. We plan to have RC1 on Thursday this week (May 27, 2010)

Meeting details:
----------------
1. OFED 1.5.2 - features status

- Add new OSes:
  - RHEL 5.5 - done
  - SLES11 SP1 - Tziporet to check in Mellanox if we can do it
  - Add RHEL6 beta - optional - looking for volunteers
- Update the management package - new package was provided (not final):
	libibumad-1.3.5.tar.gz
	libibmad-1.3.5.tar.gz
	opensm-3.3.6.tar.gz
	infiniband-diags-1.5.6.tar.gz
- Add-on packages that does not touch the core:
  - Qlogic wish to add PSM library - done
  - New libehca tarball - done
  - iWarp Multicast Acceleration (IBV_QPT_RAW_ETH) - done
  - Add IBV_QPT_RAW_ETH for mlx4 - Voltaire
  - ACM - Sean - Woody to find out on status
- uDAPL package with bug fixes - better support for RoCE - Arlin - should be in few days
- SDP Zcopy in GA - on work
- Critical bug fixes - ongoing

2. Schedule review:
This is what we agreed in last meeting:
Beta - May 3 - done - used in the interop. Report on OFED issues will be provided.
RC1  - May 27
RC2  - Jun 8
RC3  - Jun 22
GA   - Jun 29