[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for Sep 27, 2010

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Sep 28 07:03:43 PDT 2010

EWG/OFED meeting minutes for Sep 27, 2010:

1. EWG Chair and co-Chair:
   It was approved to have this nomination:
   Tziporet Koren - Chair
   Robert Woodruff (Woody) - Co-Chair

   A message was sent to Jim Ryan and XWG group

2. OFED 1.5.2 - release was provided

3. How to handle the SDP issue on 32 bits systems and other bugs?
   It was decided not to have 1.5.2-1 release.
   We may better wait for 1.5.3 with more fixes and RHEL 6 support

4. NFS-RDMA - the decision is that this is in beta state for now and no one is working on it.
   Only if a company will take ownership on it this status will be changed.

5. Plans for SC10 - OFA will be there, However in EWG we do not see a specific need for EWG session.

Tziporet