[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for Nov 29, 2011

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 1 11:11:57 PST 2011

Hi Tziporet

On 12/01/11 09:42, Tziporet Koren wrote:
> Meeting minutes for EWG/OFED meeting for Nov 29, 2011:
>
> 1. OFED 1.5.4:
>
> We have decide that all issues are not critical except for the compilation issue
> Rc5 - Thu Dec 1 - was released by Vlad
> GA - next Mon - Dec 5

I still need to do the NFSRDMA ports for kernel.org 2.6.39 and 3.0. I
don't envision any issues getting these done before Monday. However, I
am seeing a performance issue in one of the NFS Connectathon tests for
2.6.37, and I've tracked it down to a slow MMAP call response on the
server. The test completes correctly however. I am currently debugging
this, but if it is more important, I can submit the remaining ports
(although the bug may affect them as well) and resume debugging. Please
advise. Thanks.

-jeff