[ewg] We need your commitment now for IBTA & OFA booth at SC11

Cheri Winterberg cheriw at winterbergpr.com
Thu Jan 20 12:23:11 PST 2011

OpenFabrics Alliance members: the IBTA & OFA will be jointly hosting a booth
at SC11 in Seattle, Nov 12-18. We are asking that all IBTA & OFA member
companies interested in participating in the booth respond to this e-mail
with your commitment by February 15; sponsorship fees will be due March 1.

We are debating between a 20x20 booth ($3k sponsorship fee) or 20x30 booth
($5k sponsorship fee). When you respond with your intention to sponsor,
please indicate your preference. The larger booth would potentially put us
in a more visible spot, while also providing more room for displays and
demos.

The exhibit floor at the Washington State Convention Center is split between
the 4th and 6th floors. Given the IBTA's priority points for SC11, we will
most likely be on the 6th floor. You can view available 20x20 and 20x30
booths at this link: http://iebms.heiexpo.com/sc/SC11Level6.pdf. Right now
we are in booth 5601 but we are considering 6006, 6106 and 5007.

Booth sponsorship includes:
*	Participation in SC11 planning meetings; opportunity to influence
messaging for the show and booth layout/design
*	Logo on IBTA and/or OFA SC11 web pages (depending on where you're a
member)
*	Logo on booth signage
*	Promotion in pre-show e-mail blast to attendees
*	Exhibitor booth badge (1 per sponsoring company, first come first
serve, we will have 20-25 total)
*	Presentation slots in our booth theater (minimum 2)
*	Posting of your presentation on IBTA and/or OFA SC11 web pages
(depending on where you're a member)
*	Demo space
*	Space on a display rack in the booth for collateral
*	Opportunity to distribute corporate giveaways and hold raffles
*	Opportunity to participate in press briefings
*	Opportunity to staff the booth (if desired)
*	Access to booth leads immediately following the show

Please respond with your commitment by February 15.

Thank you!

Cheri

Cheri Winterberg │ Winterberg PR │ 978.660.6405 │ cheriw at winterbergpr.com