[ewg] Please apply attached patches to ofed_kernel_1_5

Jeff Becker Jeffrey.C.Becker at nasa.gov
Mon Jul 25 14:10:04 PDT 2011

Hi Vlad

These patches comprise an initial cleanup for NFSRDMA (e.g., we don't
check out all of NFS anymore, just the sunrpc/xprtrdma files). I've
tested that these build, and I was able to run NFS connectathon tests
correctly over an NFSRDMA mount. I've included the DOS formatting
correction patch that you recently applied to ofed_kernel_1_5_3_2, since
I really meant it for ofed_kernel_1_5. Thanks.

-jeff