[ewg] IB HA mode bonding over SDP

bhavinkumar thumar bhawinkumar.thumar at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 02:10:59 PDT 2011

Hi All,

I am a newbie in infiniband domain. I am trying to use IB over SDP instead
of IPOIB. My problem is I have got 2 Mallenox IB cards on a machine so I
created a bonding using ib-bonding driver. I have installed OFED 1.5.2. But
with this bonding, connection is getting disconnected whenever link failure
occurs.

Is there any solution to this problem? I look around the web for the same
and I found that the HW failure would cause the IB RC session of a native IB
ULPs (SDP, RDS, iSER, Lustre, rNFS) to break, but I haven't found any
solution for this. Do I need to change anything in OFED?

Please help.

Thanks & Regards,
Bhavin