[ewg] Please register for OFA website by EOD Monday

Cheri Winterberg cheriw at winterbergpr.com
Fri Mar 18 15:15:02 PDT 2011

Attention all OFA working groups: you may have noticed that openfabrics.org
has been moved to a new content management system. We are asking people to
register for the website before they can access all content. We are also in
the process of merging and cleaning our mailing lists. Please help us out by
registering yourself on the new site. Registration is quick and free; visit
openfabrics.org and click "Register
<http://www.openfabrics.org/jofa/index.php?option=com_user&view=register&Ite
mid=63> " in the menu bar at the top.

Please do this by EOD Monday if at all possible. Our webmaster will be doing
some work on the mailing lists on Tuesday and if you do not register
yourself before then, there is a chance you will start receiving duplicate
e-mails for some OFA communications.

Thank you for being part of the OFA community and helping us through this
transition.

Cheri Winterberg │ Winterberg PR │ 978.660.6405 │ cheriw at winterbergpr.com