[ewg] IB HA mode bonding over SDP

bhavinkumar thumar bhawinkumar.thumar at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 02:31:53 PDT 2011

Hi Richard,

Thanks a lot for replying.

ok, so you mean that OFED doesn't support failover for SDP and one can
modify or add some code in OFED for failover support over SDP, right? then,
Will you please give me some initial pointers through which I can start
looking at OFED source code for adding failover support to SDP? It would be
of great help.

Thanks,
Bhavin