[ewg] Web site update

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 12:30:34 PDT 2011

Jim, Scot - can you comment on why registration is needed to be exposed to
ofa past conferences content?

also, Ken - I just realized that the new site also lost the downloads page
(here's the old link http://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/) to where among
other use cases ) component developers (e.g librdmac, opensm, mad
librararies, etc) post tar file based releases to be picked by ofed and
distros - maybe you want to spend more time on debugging that move?

Or.