[ewg] presentation on ib acm

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu Mar 31 07:57:35 PDT 2011

I had created a presentation on the IB ACM to present at the OFA conference, but I think I was deemed too boring to actually present.  In any case, I completed the attached presentation for those interested in reading more about it.

Simply put, IB ACM is a daemon that takes IP addresses and returns path records.  Its main focus is on meeting the scalability requirements of MPI applications on large clusters.  Work on IB ACM is ongoing.

Enjoy!