[ewg] [Q] good reference for Infiniband API on Linux

Paul Grun pgrun at systemfabricworks.com
Wed May 11 09:36:52 PDT 2011

In addition, for those who are not aware, the OFA offers a two day course
called Programming with OpenFabrics Software, which is focused on OFED APIs
for Linux.  The next edition of the course occurs in June.

http://www.openfabrics.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=12&I
temid=105

The course begins with a detailed half-day insight into the architecture,
exploring why RDMA programming varies from the traditional sockets model.
The next day and a half are devoted to a detailed examination of the verbs
API, including something like 21 different examples of applying verbs in
different environments (ping-pong, blast, multicast, etc.)

-Paul