[ewg] Web site update

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at mellanox.com
Sat May 14 23:57:54 PDT 2011

Or Gerlitz wrote:
>> Yes. I'll pull content over. But it'll take some time.

> For the mean time, can you send the direct link into the old website, I need some materials from Sonoma
> 2008, 2009 and want to get there, thanks

Hi,

I just noted that in the new website you've killed the link to the
general list, the list is inactive but its archives are of use for
developers, just add a pointer to
http://lists.openfabrics.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/general

Also what about the content from Prev OFA (2009 2008 2007 2006)
conferences you've promised to deliver into the new web? Looking there I
only see the 2010 and 2011 materials.

Or.