[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today (Nov 29, 2011)

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.com
Tue Nov 29 03:32:45 PST 2011

EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today:

1. OFED 1.5.4:

There are still some critical issues that need to be fixed

We wish to build final RC this week so we can have the GA next week
We will review the list of critical/blocker bugs and then we will decide when we can have this build

2300	cri	Othe	perkinjo	MVAPICH2 needs to support facility to run traffic on more than 2 ports.
2329	cri	All	swise		[OFED-1.5.4]: IMB-MPI1 errors out with message 'failed to create qp' when running test on 3 ports with OpenMPI.
2332	cri	SLES	vlad		[OFED-1.5.4]:Unable to install OFED on SLES11SP1-latest kernel.
2299	cri	Othe	swise		[CXGB4]-IMB-MPI1 is failing to complete when run with -np 64 on 2 ports using OpenMPI
2330	cri	SLES	bos		Unable to compile OFED

2. Next OFED releases:
Discussion: I wish to bring a new proposal for OFED releases and content that will be aligned with the Linux kernel development.

Tziporet