[ewg] EWG/OFED agenda for today - 18-Dec, 2012

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.com
Tue Dec 18 08:30:56 PST 2012

Agenda for today:

1. OFED 3.5:
- RC3 - was done on 12/11/12
- A blocker issue was found in Chelsio - a fix is in latest daily build
  Need Chelsio approval and then we can build RC4
- GA date should be a week after RC4 - we will close this in the meeting today

Critical Issues:
2395	cri	Kernel crash using SRP extended sg descriptors, increased max_sectors_kb, when running direct IO. <= kernel issue. will document in RN
2408	cri	Segmentation fault while running OpenMPI IMB-MPI1 test <= need and update from Chelsio

2. Opens - all

Tziporet