[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for - 18-Dec, 2012

Elken, Tom tom.elken at intel.com
Wed Dec 19 12:52:07 PST 2012

> OFED 3.5 status:
> Intel (Tom) should report the status of this bug, and when it will be resolved.
> RC4 will be built after the fix to PSM will be provided.

I reported this as OFED
Bug 2409 - Unable to build Open MPI 1.6.1/1.6.3 with PSM.
It also affects building other MPIs such as MVAPICH2 with the PSM library.

We have a proposed fix, but we are still doing some validation & review of it before pushing it externally.

My estimate is that we should be able to upload the fixed PSM by Friday, 12/21, but will shoot for earlier.

-Tom