[ewg] High Speed Packet Injector

majdi.bensaad at amansystem.com majdi.bensaad at amansystem.com
Thu Feb 16 02:27:42 PST 2012

Dear Sears,

I am working on the creation of a high speed packet injector based on
tcpreplay, using Mellanox 10GE Nic and bypassing Linux kernel.

All documents  read about ofed stack talk about connected connections. But
I want a method which allow me to write Ethernet frames directly to
network wire, and also collect packets in a high speed network without
using OS kernel.

Basically we want to reach 10GE both in sending and receiving.

Do you have any ideas how this can be done? or Do you have some hints
which can help?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.