[ewg] Web site update

Or Gerlitz ogerlitz at mellanox.com
Thu Feb 16 05:07:48 PST 2012

On 3/28/2011 11:29 PM, Ken Strandberg wrote:
> Or, Nothing is lost. I can bring this content over. It will take me several days; it's hours of work to bring it under the new site.  As to policies, you might want to also bring Scot Schultz and Jim Ryan into the conversation.

So few days have passed.. and it seems that all documents from past
Sonoma OFA conferences are very much lost e.g here
https://openfabrics.org/ofa-documents/presentations/cat_view/57-ofa-documents/23-presentations/40-workshops.html
you can see no sign for pre-2010 Sonoma. For OFA 2011 there are docs but
I can't think on less friendly manner to build the page and for 2010 the
docs are empty. What was wrong in the older web site that the OFA member
companies had to pay money and make this site such non usable? why the
site isn't open for everyone? and even after registration / login you
can't find  there any docs? how can new comers to the rdma industry
catch up without all the good old materials / presentations from
2005/6/7/8/9/10 . I have bunch of people asking me questions in various
rdma/IB related issues and I can't point them anywhere.

Or.