[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today - June 26, 2012

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jul 3 09:12:55 PDT 2012

I had an AR from the last meeting to find out which version of MPI
we should test with for OFED-3.5.

DK Panda said that MVAPICH2 1.8 is the released version but a few patches have
gone into the 1.8 branch since the release so it might be good to use the
1.8 branch.

I suggest we test with the latest release version 1.8 for sure and if anyone has time
also try his latest 1.8 branch version.

For OpenMPI, the released version is 1.6 but version 1.6.1 will be released soon,
so if it is out in time we should target that one.

For Intel MPI, the released version is 4.0.3. There is also a newer version coming
that I will also test internally at Intel.