[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for Mar 6, 2012

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.com
Tue Mar 6 09:51:04 PST 2012

Meeting minutes for Mar 6, 2012:
1. EWG approved moving to the new build system using copat module

RC1 will be available next week (Mar 13) with support for:
- SLES11 SP2 (already available)
- RHEL 6.1 & 6.2

2. We need to decide on MPI versions to test:
- MVAPICH 2 - from OSU - Jonathan Perkins
- Open MPI - Woody will find out with Open MPI developers
- Intel MPI - Woody to provide version

3. Package testing:
- Everybody must start testing the new package so we can be ready with release
- Rupert will see if RC1 can be tested before the OFA workshop
- In next week meeting we will review the testing status

Tziporet