[ewg] pointers to last OFA conference presentations

Or Gerlitz or.gerlitz at gmail.com
Wed May 16 14:30:42 PDT 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to provide references to the sessions which doesn't
require registration?

I tried and didn't find out. This is needed now, when we send to the
upstream Linux maintainers the patches which implement things like
user space Ethernet stack - flow steering, RSS/TSS,  Ethernet IPoIB
driver etc etc there's no way I can ask a maintainer to subscribe to
this or that site, just for the sake of being able to obtain a
presentation which elaborates on code we submit. All the kernel
mailing lists are open for all, and one need not be subscribed in
order to send patches or question.  Following  the we are the 99% /
occupy wall street spirit, I would suggest to have the presentations
and actually the whole of the OFA site FREE for all, comments welcome,
could you maybe raise that to the group that runs OFA?

Or.