[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for May 29, 2012

Hefty, Sean sean.hefty at intel.com
Thu May 31 15:12:57 PDT 2012

> 	- ibacm library - compatible with Redhat 6.x only (not suitable for
> SLES) - Vlad fixed locally for OFED, but need Sean to fix the library

Vlad, please try using the latest version on:

downloads.openfabrics.org/rdmacm/ofed/ibacm-1.0.6.tar.gz

I was able to successfully build using rpmbuild -ta on both RHEL 6.2 and SLES 11 SP2.  I could install on RHEL6.2, but received the following error when installing on SLES:

'insserv: FATAL: service rdma has to be enabled to use service ibacm'

but I'm not certain that's related to the ibacm package.  (I'm using borrowed systems for testing.)

If you still see issues, please let me know.  Again, once things work, I'll give you a real package, with a new release.