[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for Oct 30, 2012

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.com
Tue Oct 30 09:14:30 PDT 2012

OFED 3.5:
========
a. Chelsio requested to delay the release till they close all critical issues (see another mail from Steve)
All agreed this is important.

b. Chelsio request to ship FW with OFED-3.5 - decide if this is OK with EWG.
This is OK with EWG. Please submit patches to implement it.

c. When to build RC3?
Since we can use daily build to test latest fixes we do not see a need for RC3 now.
Thus we decided to wait with RC3 after we get Chelsio fixes.
If someone see a need for RC3 before - please reply

Tziporet