[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting minutes for - 08-Jan-2013

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Jan 8 09:23:42 PST 2013

OFED-3.5 status:

The PSM fix was submitted and was included in OFED-3.5-rc4 that was released last week.
Initial tests show the fix is in and correct although the PSM evaluation team was investigating
one issue when they did an upgrade from rc3. This is believed to be some configuration issue
with that one system and not a problem with the code, but Tom Elken is verifying that and will
send a note to the list later today or tomorrow.

The interop lab has yet to test RC4 and requested that we allow them to the end of the
week to complete their testing and if all looks good, we can go GA on Monday or Tuesday next week.

People should do a last check on the release notes to make sure they are correct and send any
updates to vlad. There was a discussion that the release notes say that OFED-3.5 was tested
with Intel MPI 4.0.3. This is incorrect and it was Intel MPI 4.1 that has been tested.

We agreed to poll the team via email at the end of the week to make sure that there are no
show stopper bugs identified.

We discussed and agreed to move the meeting time of the EWG meetings from Tuesdays at 9am PST to
Mondays at 9am PST. Woody will work with Tziporet to get the time change and new bridge numbers
for the future meetings.