[ewg] EWG/OFED meeting agenda for today - Jan 21, 2013

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Mon Jan 21 15:14:14 PST 2013

Hi Tziporet,

I have contacted Emulex and IBM and asked them for more information about
their RoCE products. But in the interim I have attached a possible update to
the release notes to capture the changes that the OFA Board wanted to see.
The Board really wants to see substantial changes made before OFED 3.5 GA is
released so please let me know if you have questions and I will let you know
as soon as I hear from IBM and Emulex.

Thanks

Rupert