[ewg] FW: [CIWG] CIWG meeting will be on Thursday September 5th from 2-3 PM EST

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Wed Sep 11 10:26:25 PDT 2013

Hello all,

I am forwarding this comment from Erdem Matoglu who works for Amphenol. He is concerned about the differences between the IBTA Spec and the IEEE Spec in regard to the HCB and the MCB.

Here are the documents he is referencing:

·         IBTA Spec: Table 176 of Volume 2 Version 1.3.1: https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/EWG/documentRevision/download/7446

o   See Attached document for Page 561

·         IEEE Spec: P802d3bj_D2p1 – Section 92.11 - you need to have your own access to this spec.

·         EDR Compliance Test Results for HCB + MCB 090313: https://cw.infinibandta.org/wg/EWG/document/7532

Thanks

Rupert