[ewg] links and such

Bart Van Assche BVanAssche at fusionio.com
Wed Apr 2 10:46:37 PDT 2014

Hello Ken,

Do you perhaps know when this migration will have finished ? If I navigate to http://openfabrics.org/ all I see is the source code of a Perl script instead of the actual OFA website.

Thanks,

Bart.

-----Original Message-----
From: ewg-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org [mailto:ewg-bounces at lists.openfabrics.org] On Behalf Of kens at flatbed.openfabrics.org
Sent: maandag 31 maart 2014 8:13
To: nvmewin at openfabrics.org; ewg at openfabrics.org
Subject: [ewg] links and such

We are migrating all web service to hardware. Some links and urls are not yet working, but I diligently trying to solve the issues. The web site, lists server, and mail server are running. Bugs are bugs.openfabrics.org/bugzilla/. The git daemon is running, but the web interface is not yet up. SVN is available through a client at svn://flatbed.openfabrics.org. The web interface is not up yet. My goal is to have them running today.

Thanks for your patience. And thanks to Vladimir for help in getting the git daemon running.

Ken

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,  please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments.