[ewg] Next OFA EWG meeting will be on Monday January 6th at 9:00 AM Pacific

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Jan 21 04:30:48 PST 2014

Hi Or,

No problem on the request for minutes. I am working on the 1/20/2014 minutes
now. Just so you know, I also post all minutes on the OFA Causeway site
which gives us an easy place to archive the minutes. The site is available
here:

https://ofa.causewaynow.com/wg/EWG/document

Please let me know if you would like me to add you as an OFA Causeway
member.

Thanks for all your work in the linux-rdma group,

Rupert