[ewg] [nvmewin] links and such

Ken Strandberg kens at openfabrics.org
Sat May 3 22:23:46 PDT 2014

So what seems to have happened is that some of the default SVN setup files
for a new repo made it into the ofw repo library. There is nothing in the
conf or other directories related to the ofw, such as passwords,
authorizations, etc. It's just blank, default setup content that somehow is
linked into the database. I'm not an SVN user and don't know how to get rid
of it other than delete it from the repo. If any one else knows a better
way to remove everything except the gen1 directory, please let me know. I
don't know if deleting is better than creating  a repo and moving the gen1
directory to it or not. I'll wait for a some recommendations or a reply
from someone before proceeding. Currently, there is no risk to the repo
with the information being shown. Which, by the way is visible from an SVN
client using both svn and http protocol, and from a web browser.

--

*Ken Strandberg*
*Webmanager/SysAdmin*
kens at openfabrics.org