[ewg] EWG Minutes

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Thu Oct 16 15:19:32 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I have attached the minutes from the OFA EWG meeting held on 10/13/2014.
They are also available on the Causeway site (you must be Causeway member).

https://ofa.causewaynow.com/wg/EWG/documentRevision/download/384

I also wanted to remind you that OFED 3.12-1 RC3 was released on 10/14/2014.
There are significant updates to Intel functionality which include the
incorporation of Xeon Phi support that was previously included in OFED 3.5-2
MIC.

https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/OFED/

This release also includes support for both RHEL 6.6 and 7.0. So please test
everything thoroughly because we would like to release the GA in the next
week or so.

Thank you,

Rupert