[ewg] EWG meeting Minutes

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Tue Aug 4 14:04:00 PDT 2015

Hi All,

1.      Here are the minutes from the OFA EWG meeting held on 8/3/2015:

a.
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WorkGroups/ewg/EWG_Minutes/2015-08-03-
EWG-Meeting-Minutes.pdf

b.      Action items are in the meeting minutes

2.      We are now working on OFED 3.18-1 which will include the following:

a.       Support for RHEL 6.7 and SLES 11 SP4 - this is completed as of
8/3/2015

b.      Fixes for known issues:

                                                              i.
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WorkGroups/ewg/OFED_Bugs/OFED-3.xx-Bug
-Status-2015-08-03.pdf

c.       Fixes for any bugs discovered during testing of OFED 3.18 GA

3.      Timeline

a.        Our plan is get OFED 3.18-1 ready in 4 more weeks.

4.      Next meeting: August 17th 2015

Thanks

Rupert