[ewg] Meeting Minutes

Rupert Dance rsdance at soft-forge.com
Fri Jul 24 18:21:57 PDT 2015

Hi All,

1.      Here are the minutes from the OFA EWG meeting held on 7/20/2015:
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WorkGroups/ewg/EWG_Minutes/2015-07-20-
EWG-Meeting-Minutes.pdf

2.      We are now working on OFED 3.18-1 which will include the following:

a.       Support for RHEL 6.7 and SLES 11 SP4

b.      Fixes for known issues:

                                                              i.
https://www.openfabrics.org/downloads/WorkGroups/ewg/OFED_Bugs/OFED-3.xx-Bug
-Status-2015-07-20.pdf

c.       Fixes for any bugs discovered during testing of OFED 3.18 GA

3.      Timeline

a.        We hope to complete this work within 1-2 months

4.      Next OFED after 3.18-1: either 4.2 or 4.3 depending on when RoCEv2
is ready and some other features we are tracking (see minutes).

5.      Next meeting: August 3rd 2015

Thanks

Rupert