[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting Minutes

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Mon Jun 15 13:44:04 PDT 2015

If these can be fixed quickly, then we can probably pull them in, but I think these are the last items holding up RC3 and I am not sure that they are really show stoppers,
and since we plan to do a OFED-3.18-1 soon after OFED-3.18 to pick up support for SLES 11 SP4 and RHEL EL 6.7,  perhaps these libfabric fixes can wait till then,
unless the fixes are easy and can be fixed in a day or two.

My 2 cents.

Woody