[ewg] OFED release with RoCE v2 support

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Wed May 18 07:24:42 PDT 2016

>Thanks for the quick response.

>Do we have any rough estimate on when the next major release of  OFED will GA?

In the past, when we move up to a new kernel version, it usually takes a fair amount of time for people to develop all the backports
to the various Linux distro kernels.  From past experience, I would estimate at least 6 months, which would put the release
at the end of the year or so. If you want to keep closer tabs on the activities, you can subscribe to the ewg email list and/or attend the
bi-weekly ewg conference calls.