[ewg] [GIT PULL compat-rdma] qib for OFED 4.8

Vladimir Sokolovsky vlad at dev.mellanox.co.il
Tue Jun 20 10:24:51 PDT 2017

SRP is included already in OFED-4.8 as a part of linux-4.8 kernel and I
don't see any reason to include SRP code twice.
If some bug fixes have to be added there then there is a specific place
in compat-rdma git tree for the relevant patches.
If somebody is interested to add an additional SRP standalone package
then please send me the relevant patches for compat-rdma/ofed_scripts
and build git trees.

Regards,
Vladimir