[ewg] OFA EWG Meeting: Monday, Mar 27, 2017, 09:00 AM US Pacific Time (12pm EST) - Meeting Cancelled

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Thu Mar 23 16:27:01 PDT 2017

Monday's meeting is cancelled, majority of members at OFA conference next week.

We can discuss RC1 status and path to RC2 over email to continue to make progress.

Current Status:

*         OFED 4.8:   RC1 complete ready for test (thanks Vlad)

o   RC1 validation progress?

o   Known items for RC2:

?  NFSRDMA backports are in progress by Jeff Becker - status?

?  Xeon Phi patches coming next few days

?  rdma-core v13 was just released. Do we move to v13 or stay with v12?

?  Any other patches or library updates coming?

Thanks,

Arlin