[ewg] OFED 4.8-1 RC3 prep work

Davis, Arlin R arlin.r.davis at intel.com
Thu Nov 9 08:43:16 PST 2017

All critical issues are complete, including a new libfabric 1.5.2. This was exceptional work from many different teams. A big thanks to everyone getting this done so quickly! We will continue to work lower priority issues for #3 going forward as needed.

Unless there are objections, the latest daily build will be rolled into RC3 later today.
http://downloads.openfabrics.org/OFED/ofed-4.8-1-daily/OFED-4.8-1-20171109-0616.tgz

Vlad, please give my team a few hours to pull down this latest drop and do a quick build/install test before moving to RC3.  We will contact you when testing is complete.

Thanks again,

Arlin