[ewg] OFED 4.8-2 progress/status - updated Jan 16th

Nikolova, Tatyana E tatyana.e.nikolova at intel.com
Thu Jan 18 06:25:58 PST 2018

[Tatyana Nikolova] Sorry for the delay Vlad and thanks for adding ReadMe note about "--without-depcheck" option.

The proposed solution is to add "BuildRequires:  systemd-devel" to the suse/rdma-core.spec. Here is a link to the original patch https://patchwork.kernel.org/patch/10094155/ which wasn't accepted by the community because there is a dependency error when built with-depcheck ("error: Failed build dependencies: pkgconfig(libsystemd) is needed by rdma-core-15-0.x86_64") even if libsystemd packages are installed on this system.

Regards,
Tatyana