[openib-general] mthca v. current ib_verbs

Masanori ITOH itoumsn at nttdata.co.jp
Mon Aug 9 17:58:07 PDT 2004

Hi,

From: Roland Dreier <roland at topspin.com>
Subject: Re: [openib-general] mthca v. current ib_verbs
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:53:07 -0700

>     Hal> I don't know your entire list or your order of tackling them
>     Hal> so I just wanted to provide some input on at least my
>     Hal> preference for which ones might come sooner.
>
> OK, the QP functions should be one of the next areas I go for.  By the
> way, there's something wrong with how you're building your test,
> because the CQ functions definitely do exist in my tree -- these
> warnings are bogus:
>
>     > *** Warning: "ib_req_notify_cq" [drivers/infiniband/access/gsi.ko] undefined!
>     > *** Warning: "ib_poll_cq" [drivers/infiniband/access/gsi.ko] undefined!

Those messages sometimes appear when you are building your source outside
linux kernel source tree. In this case, especially the modules containing
ib_req_notify_cq or so.

Regards,
Masanori
---
Masanori ITOH  Open Source Software Development Center, NTT DATA CORPORATION
               e-mail: itoumsn at nttdata.co.jp
               phone : +81-3-3523-8122 (ext. 7354)