[openib-general] OpenSM on mthca

Tziporet Koren tziporet at mellanox.co.il
Tue Aug 10 00:06:51 PDT 2004

Hi,
The osm_vendor_mlx_ts_anafa.c is very close to what you need, it just
contain some hard-coded values (e.g. one port) that will not suite Tavor.
But you can easily take it and change it in the way that will eliminate the
need for any VAPI call in OpenSM.

Of course you need to close the API for user space but this should be done
in any case.

Tziporet