[openib-general] kdapl and udapl in openib

Yaron Haviv yaronh at voltaire.com
Thu Aug 12 15:18:13 PDT 2004

________________________________

From: openib-general-bounces at openib.org on behalf of Yuefeng Liu
Sent: Thu 8/12/2004 11:06 PM
To: openib-general at openib.org
Subject: [openib-general] kdapl and udapl in openib

>I am looking kdapl and udapl specification but I can't find their
>implementations in openib.org gen2 tree.  there is something called
>udapl helper in gen1 tree that I could compile into a kernel module, but
>I can't figure out what part of kdapl or udapl it implements.
>
>Is anyone in openib working on udapl and kdapl?

Yuefeng, our gen1 trunk also incorporates a working kDAPL and uDAPL version , we intend to port the kDAPL to gen2 once it will be stable and there will be a CM to hook to, uDAPL is more work since we need the user support, and also it maybe provided by one of the other vendors who posted it in their gen1

if you want to help in the kDAPL gen2 porting effort  we can guide you through it as well as provide you the latest kDAPL code with some new updates/fixes

Yaron