[openib-general] IPoIB still not working

Woodruff, Robert J robert.j.woodruff at intel.com
Tue Dec 14 08:49:33 PST 2004

Roland >Seems like there must be an mthca bug -- unfortunately I don't
have a
>PCI-e system set up to debug IPoIB so it may be a while before I can
>debug this (unless someone can get more details about why IPoIB is
failing)

> - R.

If I get some time, I will try to investigate further.
Rolland, to turn on the debug tracing in IPoIB, I just need to enable
the
IPoIB debug options in .CONFIG, Right ?
Do I need to pass any parameters when I load the driver ?
Looks like there is something called debug_level, mcast_debug_level, and
data_debug_level in ipoib.h.

woody