[openib-general] IPoIB oops on path record completion

Hal Rosenstock halr at voltaire.com
Thu Dec 16 07:46:31 PST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 09:58, Roland Dreier wrote:
>     Hal> I am still seeing the continual retransmission of SA
>     Hal> Get(PathRecords) even after I terminate the ping -b. The
>     Hal> status on the callback is 0.
>
> OK, I found another bug and pushed the change out.  Are things better now?

Yes, that's better.

Still have the partial connectivity problem. I can see the ARP going out
on the broadcast group followed by ARPs coming oin on the broadcast
group followed by the PathRecord requests/responses with the SA followed
by the unicast ARP and ICMP.  After the unicast ARP to one of the nodes,
it is not heard from. Yet if I initiate it at one of the remote nodes,
connectivity is restored.