[openib-general] Gen2 OpenSM

shaharf shaharf at voltaire.com
Thu Dec 23 13:29:07 PST 2004

OK, I have good news and bad news:

The good news are that the committed OpenSM can bring up OpenIB (at least I could do it once or twice... ;-).

It is also merged with Mellanox 1.6.1 OpenSM.

The bad news are that I am pretty sure that the committed openib stack will not work - there is a bug in user_mad that has to be fixed. I forgot to check it in, and I can't do it now (I have no svn at home ;-). If anybody needs it now it will simply send my version of the file and you can use it. Hal has it too if I will not be available.

Please remember that this is a *very* preliminary version, and the fact that it may work sometimes should be treated as a Christmas miracle....

Retries and many other things are still missing.

Shahar