[openib-general] gen2 dev branch

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Thu Jul 29 09:08:03 PDT 2004

    Yaron> Also can you describe how can we test our cleaned gsi
    Yaron> version with mthca and the new core ? Will you put it in
    Yaron> tree as Sean suggested ? Is there an .h file with
    Yaron> additional access api's beyond verbs you can point us to ?

svn cp https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/roland-merge https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/YOUR-BRANCH-NAME
svn co https://openib.org/svn/gen2/branches/YOUR-BRANCH-NAME

and enjoy...

Obviously since we haven't finished defining ib_verbs.h, my branch is
not up-to-date with the (as yet nonexistent) new verbs API.  All the
include files are in src/linux-kernel/infiniband/include.

 - R.