[openib-general] Failed limiting maximum outstanding PCI reads

von Wyl vonwyl at EIG.UNIGE.CH
Mon Nov 1 02:39:32 PST 2004

Hi,

I get this problem after installing the gen2 roland-merge stack (for
linux kernel) and the gen1 trunk (for useraccess) :
vapi:    Inspecting PCI chipset:                                [ECHEC ]

Failed limiting maximum outstanding PCI reads

and when I try lspci -s 3 (port number 3...) I get :
04:03.0 PCI bridge: Mellanox Technology: Unknown device 5a46 (rev a1)

If anyone has an idea, please e-mail me...