[openib-general] ib_modify_qp() too many arguments

Roland Dreier roland at topspin.com
Tue Nov 2 20:06:47 PST 2004

    Grant> Roland, I am trying to build roland-merge #1119 on top of
    Grant> 2.6.10-rc1 for ia64.  And yes, the usage noted below
    Grant> doesn't match the declaration:

    Grant> Should I not (yet) be enabling CONFIG_INFINIBAND_CM?
    Grant> Trivial patch appended to "fix". Though I don't know if
    Grant> it's "right" since it seems ib_cm_qp_modify() could just go
    Grant> away.

CONFIG_INFINIBAND_CM depends on CONFIG_BROKEN now, so I wouldn't
expect it to build (it needs to be converted to the new MAD API).
So for now don't try to build it.

Your patch is a small step in the right direction so I applied it.
The reason I have the ib_cm_qp_modify() function is to add the check
for a NULL qp, which makes the CM logic simpler.

 - R.